You might Minecraft is being improved everytime a mod is added to the game. Even to add more weapons, vehicles or literally anything. But all it‘s really doing is making a new game by itself doing that. What the Improving Minecraft Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2 focuses on is improving the Minecraft experience itself. Vanilla Minecraft without bugs, and made way more realistic. There are so many things that Minecraft can improve on, but they don‘t really do much to fix that. Improving Minecraft mod takes care of a large portion of those things that need improvement.
Enchanting, breeding, mobs have all been improved in ways that they are way more reliable and realistic as before. Also the fact that mobs can attack you even though you haven‘t hurt them in any way. That‘s close to reality, not all animals are peaceful at all times. Makes the game more interesting as well. The mod adds a lot of depth into the game that was never there before. Making it really efficient to your Minecraft world.
If you‘re sick about these little bugs that you can‘t stand or things that you know need fixing or improving. You should definitely check out the Improving Minecraft Mod.
Improving Minecraft Mod Features
Below you check out a few different improvements made to the mod, mod has many other improvements for farming, mobs, drops, enchantments, items and crafts. You can check out all the improved features in the official mod thread, in the downloads section below.
- Burning arrows set blocks on fire
- Primed TNT can be defused using shears
- Leaves sometimes drop sticks
- Harvesting a cactus with bare hands hurts
- Cauldrons have infinite water
- Dispensers put records in jukeboxes
- Cakes, boats, minecarts and beds are stackable by 16
- All music discs can be found in dungeons chests
- Diamonds can be found in dungeons chests
- Poisoned arrows can be generated in jungle temple dispensers
- Gold tools and weapons deal more damage (as much as diamond)
- Mob spawners can be harvested with a Silk Touch pickaxe (mob type is saved)
- All mob spawners are available in creative mode
- Arrows standing in blocks drop when the block is broken
- Melon generates in more biomes (savanna, roofed forest and swampland)
- Command block is available in redstone creative tab
- Bookshelves drop themselves instead of books (it’s still possible to get the books back by putting the bookshelf in the crafting table)
- Double doors open and close together (this feature is incompatible with Malisis Doors, and will be disabled automatically if this mod is detected)
- Weapon and tool DPS (damage per second) is displayed in the item’s tooltip
Improving Minecraft Mod 1.11 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Improving Minecraft Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.1 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Improving Minecraft file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded improvingminecraftx.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Improving Minecraft Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Improving Minecraft Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”