Realistico Resource Pack 1.16/1.15.2/1.14.4 can also be referred to as realism pack due to its features and functionalities in the world of minecraft. By default, it comes with a resolution of 512x. Lots of credit has to be given to MatteoRizzo who happens to be the brain and idea behind this resource pack for the work that he has been able to put into it.
What Realistico Resource Pack has been created to add to the world of minecraft is realism which undoubtedly has been missing. It does this through ensuring that the textures are highly improved, great color appearance of objects in your world and also enabling shadows to be realistic more than the way they are.
Another thing that you have to note about this resource pack is the fact that it tries as much as it can to ensure that its functionalities doesn’t interfere with the default gameplay interface. However, it is very important to point out that the high resolution being highlighted above which it comes with is something that makes it only compatible for systems that have high specifications. There is no doubt that once you get a feel of how your world looks like with this pack, you wouldn’t want to stop in any way.
Realistico Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Realistico Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Realistico Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Realistico Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Realistico Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”