Are you one of those minecraft players who have been wishing that they have some different experiences that they can’t find within their own bodies? Then get ready for Morph Mod 1.14.4 because it is out to blow your mind. This is because you are just about to experience something that is totally new to your whole minecraft experience. Even if you plan using Morph Mod on minecraft 1.10 or any other version, you will get the maximum satisfaction based on the efforts that the developers have decided to put into it.
Turn into almost any mob
When minecraft came out, there were lots of mods which have been added to make the game appear more real than it used to be. However, despite all these additions, none was able to offer the wonderful and unique experience that Morph Mod brings into the game. Imagine the chance to change into another player. Wouldn’t that be cool? You sure be it would be. That is not all as you can even turn into a mob or a villager. Whichever one that you choose, it doesn’t just matter. All that will be required of you is to make the right selections and you will be transformed in no time.
Hey! Even if you have decided to turn into a fowl or sheep, you will be very free to do it. one thing that makes this mod to be fantastic and worth all the attention that it is getting is that it strikes a balance between making you turn into those friendly creatures and also turning you into some violent ones as well. That means you can also change into zombies and skeletons. Better be careful on this one because turning into one of those critters also exposes you to the attacks that they will get.
This has a lot in stock for you. It is no big deal whether you are playing minecraft 1.10 or any other version as you will always enjoy it to its fullest. The way it works is that you can’t just turn into something like that. You must have eliminated it at some point in the game. For instance, you get rid of zombie; it simply means that you now have the chance of turning into a zombie. You can also turn into a player but the only problem is that you won’t be able to possess their gear.
Morph Mod Usage
- Browse previously acquired morphs with the (defaults) [ / ] keys (Square brackets, normally next to the Enter/Return key). Hit them to open the Gui and scroll up and down, hold shift to scroll left and right. (Works with the mouse as well, once the selector is open!). The mod will try it’s best to prevent duplicate morphs, however it cannot guarantee that.
- Select a morph with the Enter/Return/LMB. It takes ~4 seconds to transition between morphs, and you cannot acquire new morphs while morphing.
- Remove a morph with the Delete/Backspace button. You however, cannot remove your original state, or the morph you are currently using.
- Close the morph selector with the Escape/RMB. It will auto close if there is another Gui open.
- Add a mod to favourites with the ~ key, when in the Morph Gui. You can also hold the ~ key to open a radial menu to morph into your favourites!
Morph Mod Abilities
Abilities are basically “characteristics and skills”, but for simplicity’s sake, they’re called abilities. Packaged with the mod right now there are 11 abilities, some good, some bad. They are as follows:
- Fall Negate
- Fire Immunity
- Water Allergy
- Poison Resistance
- Wither Resistance
- Potion Effect
Morph Mod Installation
This guide will explain how to install this mod for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download Morph Mod.
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Morph Mod and Become any Mob
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Morph Mod Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.
Official Links for Minecraft 1.14/1.13/1.12/1.11.2/1.10/1.9/1.8/1.7.10: