Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.11.2 and 1.10.2 has been referred to by many players of Minecraft out there like mod utility due to the fact that he has been able to add many features to the game, making it more fun.
With Zan’s Minimap Mod you can be sure that the colors you see on your mini-map is the same as what you are seeing in the world, it is possible to explore much easier caves, with a function mapping caves, also adds a feature that allows visualize passive mobs and mobs attack on the minimap, each mob has its own colors.
The Zan’s Minimap Mod has a menu to configurate opacities and map size, you will easily be able to configure the mod according to their preferences, are thousands possibilities of this amazing mod.
Zan’s Minimap Mod features also include:
- Inclusion of death marker which allows to identify the last spot you died.
- Multiple languages are supported.
- It supports multiplayer through its inclusion of radar mod.
- Mobs can be easily tracked.
- And lots more.
- Chunk grids that are optional.
- Nether mapping.
- Way point teleporting.
- Mob icons.
- And lots of others.
Another name for this wonderful mod is Voxelmap Mod. Have you been looking for a mini map for minecraft that is easy to read, and with enough resources? Then look at Zan’s Minimap Mod it offers you this luxury.
Zans Minimap Mod Changelog
- Initial release for 1.10.0
- Can toggle map off with map menu key (like the inventory screen). Also fixes bug where pressing map menu key while map was open would cause it to open again immediately when it closed
- Zooming map with mousewheel doesn’t scroll through inventory slots (1.7 and 1.8)
- Fix broken waypoint loading (losing capitalization from names, custom icons reverting to default)
- Fix broken automatic multiworld detection
- 1.9+ only hotfix: fix to allow world map panning with movement keys when Forge is installed
Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Zan’s Minimap Modfor Minecraft 1.10 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download and install Liteloader Tool.
- Download the Mod.
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Zan’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Zan’s Minimap Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
It changed its name and is now called VoxelMap, please go to their respective posts!