Yet Another Food Mod 1.11 is a mod that has been designed to add different food recipes that are missing in vanilla. The YAFM has been created so that you can experience the fullest of vanilla minecraft. This is a great mod that brings in lots of additions that you can’t do without in the course of your minecraft mods adventure.
Here Are Its Wonderful Additions
With the emergence of a mod such as Yet Another Food, you can prepare fried eggs. This is possible by allowing the eggs to be heated in the furnace. They will serve as foods that you can make use of in the feeding of your wolves. Another addition that has been made possible is carrot soup. Best of all is that the carrot soup has been a major upgrade as compared to the normal mushroom soup that you used to know.
From the above, it can be seen that Yet Another Food Mod is unique in its own way through the edibles that it has been able to add to the game of minecraft. These edibles have been created to improve your vanilla minecraft experience so you may be missing out on lots of excitements by not making use of it.
- Updates to work around a from a less advertised 1.0.4 for 1.9 that Forge build 1805 broke. Also, apparently this works with 1.10.2. Tested with Forge build 2011.
- Updating for 1.8 / Forge 18.104.22.1689, and disabling new mutton drops (mutton from earlier versions is unchanged). Now requires airbreathercore to be distributed separately, to avoid load order / versioning issues.
- Bug fixes.
- Telling MCA (Minecraft Comes Alive) about the cooking recipes we add.
- Updating the mappings for Forge 10.12.0.1024, and doing everything in pre-initialization.
- Added Carrot Soup. This is intended to make carrots a competitive crop for farming, and give you a good reason to carry bowls around. Also, miscellaneous cleanups and marking this as completed.
Yet Another Food Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Yet Another Food Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.1 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Yet Another Food file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Yet-Another-Food-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Yet Another Food Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Yet Another Food Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”