XRay (Fly) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a very cool mod that allows you to look / see through any block in the game! Making it relatively easy to find minerals and chests in abandoned caves, is a great mod for those who want to cheat in many challenge maps.
XRay (Fly) Mod Features
- Minecraft XRay.
- Redstone finder.
- Coordinates display.
- Compatible with almost every other mod out there!
- XRay blocks are customizable.
- Keybindings are customizable.
How do I change which blocks are visible? See Julialys X-Ray Mod Tutorial.
Installation Minecraft XRay (Fly) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Liteloader.
- Download XRay (Fly) Mod.
- Open the folder.
- Open the Mods folder for that go in starting and run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it
- it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
For current versions:
- Simply download the installer for the mod.
- Open the profile to install and select and click “Install” button!
- Have fun!
Download XRay (Fly) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below.”
Read More: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1292688-xray-mod-1-6-4-1-10-vanilla-forge-liteloader