Xaero’s World Map 1.11.2 is the ultimate tool that helps you provide vital information regarding the surrounding that you find yourself in the game of minecraft. Functional maps aren’t new in any way to the world of minecraft as there are other mods that make provision for them as well. This is unique in lots of regards in the sense that the map that it has been able to provide isn’t one of those maps that will only cover a small portion of your screen. It is big in size and will cover the whole screen.
Xaero’s World Map has proven to be the best full screen map mod amongst the different ones. The map has been designed to inform you on everything that you should know about the environment that you find yourself.
Xaero’s World Map has some great features that have separated it from other mods out there. One of the features that you will notice once you start making use of this mod is the fact that its map is very interactive and easy to understand. Also, its footstep feature will help you to easily locate where you have gone to in the past.
- Self-writing world map. Different for every world/dimension/server.
- Works in Singleplayer, Multiplayer and on Realms.
- Interactive interface. Open by pressing M. Move the map around with your mouse and zoom in/out using the mouse wheel, similar to Google Maps.
- Automatic MultiWorld / Lilypadded servers support.
- Minecraft Realms support (also with MultiWorld support).
- Texture Pack support. Changing the texture packs updates the whole world map and not just the new chunks.
- Cave dimensions support (similar to Nether).
- Vanilla maps mode. Makes the world map look like vanilla paper maps.
- Terrain texture customization.
- “Footsteps” showing your most recent path.
- Optional performance boosters.
- Xaero’s Minimap integration. The minimap mod will display chunks loaded by the world map. The world map mod will display waypoints from the Xaero’s Minimap. Also works with Better PVP mod.
- Off-screen waypoint menu that can be opened on the map GUI by placing the mouse cursor in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Selecting a waypoint from the menu with the mouse scroll wheel and clicking the right mouse button will quickly move the map view to the selected waypoint to speed-up map scrolling.
- Small waypoints list on the world map GUI for fast scrolling.
- I’m open to suggestions
Xaero’s World Map 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Xaero’s World Map for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Xaero’s World Map file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Xaero’s-World-Map-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Xaero’s World Map for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Xaero’s World Map Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”