Discover What Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.16/1.15.2 Can Do To Your Minecraft Experience Today!
Every advanced minecraft player knows one thing about minecraft game and that is the fact that designing a map of your own is a very difficult task. It is even more difficult for the newbie who is just trying to learn the ropes of the game. He is obviously faced with a major problem. That is to mean he needs the map but just don’t know how to go about building one. Hey! Even if you’re playing minecraft 1.16/1.15.2, you will still face the same problem if you are new.
However, you don’t have to worry yourself again about the headache of building a map because with Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.11, you will have a miniature map to easily locate your current surroundings without any form of stress. It tends to have the same features just as the PVP mod. However, the only difference is that it is characterized by its standalone feature.
Why you need this one
If you know that you are among the players who have been banned from making use of the server online to using the PVP mod, then this mod is exactly for you. This is because now you have a map which you can easily understand and interpret at will.
One thing that you will definitely love about the map is its ability to be flexible at all times. This means that you can move to any part of your screen. Now you have the ability to spot mobs easier than ever before. This is because they have different colours that you can use to easily have them identified. Mobs are usually marked as red while players are usually marked as white. This could mean fun for those minecraft 1.10 version players as well as that of other versions.
Some of Xaero’s Minimap Mod features
Saying more about the features of this mod can only make you to be more interested in wanting to have a feel of it. Below are some of its features.
- It has a close resemblance with vanilla minecraft when it comes to aesthetic feel.
- It runs very smoothly when compared to lots of other mods.
- Its rotating map allows you to view north or south with relative ease.
- There are coloured dots on the map which represent entities.
+ Xaero’s Minimap Mod Features
- Aesthetic feel and look of vanilla Minecraft.
- 2 colour modes: Vanilla, which uses the colours of vanilla Minecraft maps and Accurate, which uses the colours of block textures.
- Multiple languages.
- Runs smoother than most minimap mods.
- Ability to lock north.
- Works both above and under ground.
- Togglable chunk grid.
- Togglable slime chunks mode.
- Cave maps.
- Waypoints. Infinite amount. Can be teleported to (permission needed). Press B to create a new waypoint. Press U to list all the waypoints.
- In-game waypoints. Waypoints will also be visible in-game. Can be disabled.
- Deathpoints. An automatic waypoint is created on each death.
- Displays mobs on the map as yellow dots. Customizable in the settings. Hostile and friendly mobs can be coloured differently.
- Displays players on the map as white dots. Customizable in the settings.
- Displays items on the map as red dots. Customizable in the settings.
- Displays all the other entities such as arrows and item frames as purple dots (Different types of entities can be disabled in mod settings). Customizable in the settings.
- Zoom in and out keybinds (I and O).
- Coordinates under the minimap.
- Current biome under the minimap.
- Configurable settings. From minimap size to entity amount.
- Edit mode which lets you move the minimap whereever you desire.
- Compatible with the Better PVP Plugin for Bukkit servers.
Xaero’s Minimap Mod Changelogs
- Fixed the “:” character when naming waypoints.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Added a new minimap option to limit the distance at which the waypoints are shown (both on-map and ingame).
- The minimap’s “Show Flowers” option will now also affect dead bushes.
- Reorganized the minimap settings.
- Small bug fixes.
- The minimap’s “Show Flowers” option will now also affect dead bushes (1.7.10)
- Added an option to display waypoint names above the distance at any distance.
- Fixed waypoint “shaking” when view bobbing is on.
- Waypoints are now displayed correctly in the third person view (F5).
- Fixed how the game detects if you’re looking at a waypoint.
- Ingame waypoints will now automatically become bigger when using Unicode.
- Fixed a minimap chunk loading issue where chunks outside of your zoom wouldn’t load.
- Fixed a visual minimap glitch where random lines would appear on the map
Xaero’s Minimap Mod Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download Xaero’s Minimap Mod.
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods or check the MinecraftForum Thread, follow the download link below.”
Download Links Xaero’s Minimap Mod for 1.11.2, 1.12, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – v1.12.7 for Minecraft 1.11.2 | 1.11
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – v1.12.7 for Minecraft 1.10.2
- For Minecraft 1.8.9 – v1.12.7 for Minecraft 1.8.9
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – v1.12.6 for Minecraft 1.7.10