X-Ray Ultimate Resource Pack 1.14.4 has been developed in the game of minecraft with one major thing in mind which is to ensure that those players who want to embark on mining adventure are not left alone in any way. Majority of the resource packs which have been developed in the game of minecraft in the past are always aimed at having the game’s visuals greatly improved. X-Ray Ultimate Resource Pack is completely different based on the fact that it offers something entirely unique and different.
What the above statement simply means is that it isn’t based on visuals. Rather, it will help you in your mining adventure to ensure that you have the best gaming experience. Whenever you are mining, the mineral blocks and ores in your world will be highlighted. This will help you save lots of time on other activities as you can easily tell where they are positioned.
X-Ray Ultimate Resource Pack is super in terms of functionalities and there is no doubt about that. However, it has X – ray features which may be confusing especially when you are using it for the first time. The only way around this is to get used to these features in other to get the best out of this pack. Mining in the world of minecraft just got easier.
X-Ray Ultimate Resource Pack 1.14.4 Installation
This guide will explain how to install X-Ray Ultimate Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the X-Ray Ultimate Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download X-Ray Ultimate Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official X-Ray Ultimate Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”