Wood Converter Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a very useful mod for those minecraft players that want to make use of woods that would have gone to waste. There are items that you must have stored which may be eating up your storage space unnecessarily. These include woods and others. What a mod such as Wood Converter will help you to do is to convert those woods into wood types that are different.
For instance, you will be able to covert stairs, planks, slabs and other wood materials into reverse wood types. Simply put, sticks can be turned into planks. Planks can be converted into wood blocks. This mod will help you prevent the danger of stacking wood resources even when you don’t need them. It will do so by converting these materials into wood items that you will need as you go on your adventure.
The great thing about this mod is that it doesn’t give you any additional material neither will you be given materials that are fewer. 4 planks are the needed requirements for the wood block to be produced. Foliage can be converted to another kind of tree if you so wish.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11.2
- Updated to Minecraft 1.9.4
- Updated to Minecraft 1.10.2
- Updated to Minecraft 1.9
- Fixed door recipes not working
- Updated to Minecraft 1.8.8.
- Deleted custom update checker and added VersionChecker support
- Implemented mcmod.info file into the code
- Fixed players not being able to connect to servers equipped with Wood Converter
- A block where you can select and change your wood directly into your wanted wood type and craft it back (In the works, follow development here.)
- Mod support (for now, only Biomes o’ Plenty and Extra Biomes XL), will get added as soon as the block aforementioned is in the mod.
Wood converter Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Wood converter Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Wood converter Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Wood-converter-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Wood converter Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Wood converter Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”