Wolf Armor and Storage Mod 1.11.2 brings a very interesting feature into the game of minecraft, which is to improve the security of our much loved wolves by way of introducing new protective mechanisms. After going through the hassle of trying to tame a wolf, one would expect that the wolf would just stay with you as long as you continue your adventure. Unfortunately, this is not the case. If your wolf is not properly protected then be sure of losing it.
We would not need anyone to remind us that the wolf makes us enjoy the game more by throwing themselves into any kind of danger just so they can have us protected.
Having a wolf accompany you is as easy as just taking a walk into the forest. The moment you enter into the forest you will find wolves in their pack. The wolves don’t just attack players unless they are provoked. After getting yourself a wolf it is expected that you tame it before it becomes your friend. If you ever go ahead to attack an untamed wolf; other wolves in the area will attack you in return.
Wolf Armor and Storage Mod Changelog
- 1.11 release!
- Wolf armor can no longer be applied to untamed / baby wolves via a dispenser
- Version number restructuring
- Minor changes / bugfixes
Supports configuration to customize rendering layers, and other options:
- Enable and disable wolf packs entirely
- Enable and disable wolf pack rendering
- Enable and disable wolf health / armor display in the inventory
- Enable and disable wolf armor rendering
- 1.11.2 Support (GitHub source up-to-date, will release January 2017)
- Superficial Zoology compatibility so it doesn’t crash (GitHub source up-to-date, will release January 2017)
- Crafting recipe toggle in configuration (January 2017)
- Dungeon loot spawning (with toggle in configuration) (January 2017)
- Custom Enchantment Types on Wolf Armor
- Mod Compatibility with Sophisticated Wolves
- Display applied potion effects in wolf inventory / alter heart appearance based on status effects
- Wolves auto-replenish health when there is food in their inventory (configurable)
- Make wolves more or less aggressive dependent on their armor level, armor enchantments, and whether or not they have a backpack
- Thaumcraft integration for relevant versions
- API to register custom wolf armor types, chest types, etc.
Other Possible Additions (with probable difficulty in parenthesis):
- Ender Chest wolves? (3)
- Hopper functionality? (8)
- Add a whistle to call off attacking wolves? (6)
- Tighten up the wolf teleportation mechanics? (10)
- Player Capability that tracks owned wolves? (10)
- Command / Training Tab in Wolf Inventory for AI tweaking (targeting, aggression, etc.)? (8)
- Horse armor tweaks? (7, probably another mod entirely)
Wolf Armor and Storage Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Wolf Armor and Storage Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Wolf Armor and Storage file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Wolf-Armor-Storage-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Wolf Armor and Storage Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Wolf Armor and Storage Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”