Weather & Tornadoes Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2
Table of Contents
Weather & Tornadoes Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2is a mod that adds some other climates, tornadoes and natural disaster in Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5. This modification is very suitable for people who are very upset normal premature creepers not prevent you from leaving the house. This mod adds another challenge for Minecraft.
The Weather & Tornadoes Mod adds massive storms in Minecraft. This is one of the most epic mods of all time, such storms have a chance to generate tornadoes. These storms wreck havoc on earth and pick up all the blocks around them throwing them through the air. If you are close, you will be pulled by the wind and can be easily killed.
This mod also adds some unique features that you can see in the video below, it is even difficult to explain its working mechanisms, but I I guarantee that you will love this mod, a weak point of this mod is that it has been discontinued, the versions more recent minecraft not have this mod, for this you will need Localized Weather & Stormfronts, also in the same functions and is constantly updated, you will find it to Minecraft 1.11 and 1.10.2.
Weather & Tornadoes Mod Features
– Wind system that brings the world to life with particles for leafs, waterfalls, waves on water and more! – Extended storm system with 5 stages of increasing intensity. – Naturally spawning water spouts, tornadoes, and hurricanes at the highpoint of storms. – The storms rip up the terrain and toss it around. (configurable)
– Updated to maintain compatibility with recent Tropicraft update.
– CoroAI renamed to CoroUtil.
– To resolve sensor recipe conflict with steves carts: Sensor recipe is now what Siren recipe was, and Siren recipe is what Sensor was except it needs a sensor instead of gold in the recipe now.
– Removed demo item recipies, as they were made before creative mode existed, so now only creative mode people have access as it really should be anyways, but the demoItems config still exists to fully remove them.
– Wind effecting vanilla particles like torch fire is fixed, might not have been broken but is more future proof now.
– Tornado sounds possibly not fading based on distance to player properly.
– Render ordering glitchyness of clouds overtop tornado.
– Weird brightness issues on tornado funnel, clouds, leaf particles, and rain particles have been fixed using better wave brightness code.
Weather & Tornadoes Mod Installation1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2
This guide will explain how to install Weather & Tornadoes Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Minecraft: EPIC TORNADO MOD (TIDAL WAVES, FLYING MOBS, AND TORNADOES) Mod Showcase
Download Weather & Tornadoes Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official page of Weather & Tornadoes Mod in Corus Website. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”