Warriors PVP Pack Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 is one of those packs which aren’t getting their due attention and credits from the minecraft community. There are resource packs which may sound very simplistic in terms of their names and functions but once you start making use of them, you will get hooked that you wouldn’t want to stop for any reason. Warriors PVP Pack Resource Pack ticks all the boxes in such regards. It has been developed to meet the needs of those players that are familiar with the popular minecraft PvP.
PvP is something that needed to be addressed in minecraft since a very small issue may make a huge difference as to determining whether you end up defeated or not as you go on in your adventure. Warriors PVP Pack Resource Pack will help you to have that unusual advantage as it helps to ensure that you always come out with your best performances in PvP minecraft. One thing that you will appreciate about this pack is its custom textures which are designed after what you usually see in cartoons. The textures are also very detailed which assures you of an outstanding gaming experience. This is one PvP pack that doesn’t really retain the colors of vanilla minecraft as it improves on them immensely.
Warriors PVP Pack Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Warriors PVP Pack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Warriors PVP Pack Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Warriors PVP Pack Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Warriors PVP Pack Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”