Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a mod that has made it possible for you to have knowledge concerning whether what you may be looking at is harvestable or not in your world of minecraft mods. With the advent of a mod such as this one, it can be concluded that most of your activities in the game of minecraft will be fully automated.
This is because not only does it give you information about whether or not a block can be harvested, it also shows you the block level that is actually required for harvesting to take place. Another great thing that it does is to provide you with vital information about the tools that you will need against such blocks.
Waila Harvestability Mod Features & Change Log
Waila Harvestability mod has proven to be a mod which aids the automation of the happenings in the world of minecraft players making use of it. This is due to the unique and mouthwatering features that it has. Some of them will be listed below.
- Its configuration options are much. This means that you can easily tweak the configuration screen so as to get what you want.
- It is mostly used alongside a mod such as tinkers construct. However, it should be noted that it can also work without it.
- – Update June 26, 2016: Added a 1.10 version (thanks @GirafiStudios)
- – Added a 1.9 version
- – Fixed disguised blocks showing ERROR in the 1.8.x version
- – Updated the 1.8 version to be compatible with the newer Waila version for 1.8 (thanks @GirafiStudios)
- – The 1.8 version will now work for 1.8.8 as well
- – Added proper support for adventure mode harvestability
- – Added Waila option to show harvest level number (can now choose to show harvest level name, number, both, or neither)
- – Fix tool effectiveness check not always taking into account block metadata
- – Added Minecraft 1.8 compatible version
- – Fix harvestability info of GregTech ores
- – Fix silk touchability flickering on certain blocks (e.g. gravel). This was actually fixed in 1.1.3 but I forgot to put it in the
Waila Harvestability Mod 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Waila Harvestability Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Waila Harvestability file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded wailaharvestability-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
- Your Minecraft is ready to run the mod correctly.
- But some mods add a lot of functionality and items that can overrun minecraft, if your PC does not have good settings, then we recommend you to use the Optifine HD Mod (it improves the FPS and removes all Lag Of Minecraft, and improved graphics).
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Note²: This mod is mostly intended for use with Tinkers’ Construct, but the information is still applicable without it.
Download Waila Harvestability Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Waila Harvestability Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”