Voxels Mod 1.14.2/1.13.2/1.12.2 adds in Minecraft residents run by creepers that sell amazing items! Be friendly with these creatures or you will die! And it will be painful! Horrible! Terrible! Agonizing! It will hurt!
Voxel is mainly a trading modification to Minecraft, significantly improving the overall experience of trading, and the introduction of a new currency in the game, voxels. With Voxel Mod installed, you will be able to exchange items Vanilla or any other modification to voxels. Voxel These can then be redeemed for in-game items, including hard to find resources, special armor or weapons, or items from other mods.
Is a very useful md, a long time is missing a negotiating mod in minecraft, the trade is a thing of real life which is quite interesting, and of course we want to see it in almost every open world game, it’s a way to explore the more game. Are various types of trade that you will find however the dealer are creepers, your goal is to be the maximum possible friendly, or else death awaits you. There are several types of merchant and each with different goods, I recommend checking all.
How to Install Voxels Mod in Minecraft 1.14.2
This guide will explain how to install Voxels Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download Voxels Mod.
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your Mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Voxels Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official page of Voxels Mod on Minecraft Forum. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- Download Voxels-mod-1.0.3
- * Fixes an issue with the Price Checker, which, when finding null items in OreDictionary, caused a crash back to Main Menu after trying to launch world. (Credit: Kenneth_Dr & ExtremeM0dder)* Fixes compatibility with TechGuns, Tardis Mod and others….