You’ve probably been out of coal, iron or just pretty much any ore before in Minecraft 1.12 and 1.11.2. So you have to go on a tedious task to go get some more. But with the Vein Miner Mod, it’ll give you a little helping hand with mining. It won’t help you finding the ores, that you still would have to do yourself but it really helps with mining the ore itself. How it works is that if you see an ore, you just have to break one and the whole vein of ore breaks. All you have to do is to pick the ore up afterwards. That simple!
You know these coal veins can be pretty huge and annoying to mine, since they feel like they go on forever. But with the Vein Miner Mod it’s no big deal. Just hold down your left click for a few seconds and get the whole vein with you. It does however, still make you lose your durability of the tool you were using. For example if you mine a coal vein with fourty ores in it, you’ll still lose those fourty durability points, not one as you might’ve expected.
But the Vein Miner Mod without a doubt spares a large portion of your time while playing Minecraft. Could save you hours of work, hours of work that require no skill at all, so getting this mod is really recommended if you feel like saving some time to do something more fun instead.
Vein Miner Mod Changelog
- Tools now work when they are part of multiple tools.
- Fix config file up.
- Stop spamming of “You are too hungry…” when not using Veinminer.
- Rename stuff in API. Breaks almost anything using API, including VeinMiner Mod support. (hint: there is an update to fix that)
- Add more tools: Shears and Hoe.
- More API changes, adding extra stuff. Should not break anything.
- API changed to be more flexible. This breaks almost everything using the API, including VeinMiner Mod Support.
- Fix crash when starting up with some mods (FormatException).
- Fix crash with autodection for some mod’s blocks
- Fix startup crash on dedicated servers.
Vein Miner Mod 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Vein Miner Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Forge API.
- Download the Vein Miner file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded veinminer-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Vein Miner Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Vein Miner Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”