Vehicular Movement Mod does great by adding more vehicles to the game of minecraft. You should not have any issues with your choice of vehicle because the mod comes with 37 different vehicle types. They are also of varying colors.
Hence, you can make your choice from any of the vehicle kinds: cars, jeeps, trucks, vans etc. the Vehicular Movement mod has been greatly appreciated by the majority of players in the minecraft community. It is very different from what the game of minecraft used to have as a means of transportation.
These vehicles are way faster than any normal mount in the game. It is also good to note that these vehicles are very easy to move around. You are certainly going to have a lot of fun driving them.
These vehicles are much stronger than you can imagine. This is because they don’t get easily get damaged. Not even after you mistakenly collide with any obstacle on your path. However, they are not entirely protected from destruction, as they can get damaged when they fall from a very great height. So you need to avoid great heights when you are using the Vehicular Movement mod.
How to install Vehicular Movement Mod
This guide will explain how to install Vehicular Movement Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mineralogy Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mineralogy-Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Vehicular Movement Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the Official Thread.
Download Links Vehicular Movement Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – VehicularMovement-1.2.2.jar