Vanilla-Inspired Teleporter Mod has an aim which is to actually ensure that teleportation in the world of minecraft is perfect for the aesthetic values which minecraft is actually known for. What it does is that it helps in the provision of a block which will then play a vital role on how teleporters can be linked together. In a nutshell, it helps to bring different teleporters in the world of minecraft on a single platform.
If you really want to see this mod in action then one simple thing is required after you must have had downloaded and installed. This is to have it stepped on. You will definitely be amazed at what it can add to your gaming experience. If you want to have block placed on any of the spots then you may just need to have the teleporter right clicked.
Apart from the fact that you can also access it by making use of a particular key, it also gives you the freedom of having a key built. You will be the only person to know about such a key. This is really great if you are one of those who love privacy.
How to install Vanilla-Inspired Teleporter Mod
This guide will explain how to install Vanilla-Inspired Teleporter Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Vanilla-Inspired Teleporter Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Vanilla-Inspired-Teleporter-Mod -x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Vanilla-Inspired Teleporter Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Vanilla-Inspired Teleporter Mod Official Thread.