Vanilla Forge Modpack has been able to act as a reminder to what minecraft is originally notable for through its classic additions and features. Just as the name sounds, you will understand that this one modpack which is about taking minecraft players to the basics or root of the game. It is true that new mods can improve the excitement of minecraft. However, there is no need denying the fact that classic additions and features still have their respective roles to actually play when it comes to making the game more colourful.
The mods added tend to be client sided mods. In case you are still wondering what this pack can do for you, some of the mods which have been added by this pack into the world of minecraft are:
- Custom Main Menu which was created by lumien231
- FTB Utilities and FTBLib which were created by FTB
- Just Enough Items which was created by Mezz
- Crafting Tweaks created by BlayTheNinth
- JourneyMap which was actually created by Techbrew
- And lots of other mods
From the above, it can be seen that Vanilla Forge Modpack is definitely one of those packs which makes you remember why you are exploring the world of minecraft in the first place.
How to install Vanilla Forge Modpack
This guide will explain how to install Vanilla Forge Modpack for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Vanilla Forge Modpack for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.