Vanilla Automation Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2 has been developed to have automation redefined in the world of minecraft. Whether you are a pro in the game of minecraft or newbie something is always common which is the fact that you may want to speed up things and get tasks completed in the shortest time possible. There is only one mod that can help you out with this which is Vanilla Automation Mod.
What this mod does is that it helps with the provision of tools which you can make use of when you want to have small tasks executed as you go on. The best past is that the provided tools can be easily upgraded as you are progressing in your world.
Vanilla Automation Mod Additions
It will be unfair not listing out the additions of a mod that has such a wonderful functionality in the world of minecraft. Some of what it adds are:
- There is a miner (low tech) that uses fuel which is normal
- It has a tree farm which chops and plants trees
- Crops can be easily harvested as well as planted using its plant farm
- It has a killer machine present which is used to attack players and also mobs
- It has a generator which will become very efficient when you make progress in stages
Vanilla Automation Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Vanilla Automation Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Vanilla Automation Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Vanilla-Automation-Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Vanilla Automation Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Vanilla Automation Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”