Utility Worlds Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2 ensures that you have access to blocks that can be easily crafted. These are portal blocks. They are void as well as mining portals. The portal when created can help you to teleport to a dimension that is new. When you get to such a dimension, there is another portal that can aid your return. You are free to make immediate use of this block.
Portals do have this mobile feature. That is to say they can either be easily moved around or picked up. For the return portals, they can be easily moved around dimensions that are the same. It should be noted that portal blocks aren’t perfect for creative mode. This is because they are prone to being destroyed and when this happens, there is no way to have them recreated.
Through a mod such as Utility Worlds Mod, you will be able to access a total of 3 different worlds. In these worlds, there is nothing such as weather. Also, what you will always experience is the sun rise. There is no water in each of the world so be ready.
This mod adds three types of worlds that players can access by crafting the corresponding portals:Mining Portal, Void Portal and Garden Portal.
- Each crafted portal will – when first activated by right-clicking – create a new dimension and transport the player there.
- At the location where the player arrives in the new dimension, a Return Portal is placed. Use this to return to your crafted portal.
- Portal blocks can be picked up and moved, even to other dimensions.
- Return Portals can only be moved within the dimension they were generated.
- Server OPs can right-click a new (not yet activated) portal while sneaking to forcibly link to an existing dimension, using a GUI. Linking from within a Utility Worlds dimension to the overworld (via GUI) should be used with caution. The created overworld portal can be in a bad location.
Common for all worlds
- No weather.
- Always noon (sun at zenith).
Mining World characteristics
- Completely flat.
- No caves, water or lava. Note that other mods may override this behavior, there is no attempt to prevent this.
- Five layers of flat bedrock.
- Ore generation and mob spawning as in Extreme Hills.
Void World characteristics
- Black sky (star brightness is configurable, default is no stars).
- Considered a plains biome.
- No structures.
- 9 x 9 stone platform where the Return Portal is created.
Garden World characteristics
- Completely flat.
- Only consists of 4 layers of dirt on a single layer of bedrock.
- No ore generation.
- No mob spawning.
Utility Worlds Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Utility Worlds Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Utility Worlds Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Utility-Worlds-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Utility Worlds Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Utility Worlds Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”