The Unnatural State Resource Pack 1.16/1.15.2/1.14.4 is definitely for someone who wants a distinctive look for Minecraft, completely replacing the traditional textures with something completely different. The textures still synergize perfectly well with each other despite being „unnatural“ and just pretty unusual as the name of the pack implies. It looks incredibly appealing and goes really easy on your eyes.
The color palette is tones a little bit down giving it a more realistic texture around it, instead of making it really bright so it would look like a world full of unicorns which would not fit very well with this pack. The high quality of the textures of the Unnatural State Resource Pack are astounding, a lot of detail going on.
The pack is 64x resolution which might be considered a little bit much for some players, but in reality it depends if that will affect your frame-rate by how well the Unnatural State Resource Pack is optimized for use. If you have a low-end computer, you will probably run into some frame-rate issues, but it might very well work for you without any problems. Try it out yourself!
Unnatural State Resource Pack 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Unnatural State Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Unnatural State Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.12 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Unnatural State Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Unnatural State Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”