Unique Movement Mod 1.16/1.15.2 just made the game of minecraft more interesting than you can ever imagine. Minecraft used to be a bit boring for some people, especially when it has to do with how players move. This has equally discouraged so many from joining in the excitement.
It is simply fantastic for anyone who has been clamoring for real changes in the game of minecraft. This is because it greatly improves the way you move in the game. You do not need to move in the same old boring way you used to.
With the Unique Movement Mod, you can say goodbye to your traditional ways of moving around your minecraft world. This is because this mod has introduced various items that can make your movement within your world much more exciting. You can now move with tools like: unicycle, hover board or even the Tardis.
This certainly changes everything in the game. This mod will not only bring about more gaming satisfaction but it will also ease your gameplay. You cannot afford to be left out with this mod. Get the Unique Movement mod and enjoy the features that come with it.
How to install Unique Movement Mod
This guide will explain how to install Unique Movement Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Unique Movement Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Unique-Movement-Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Unique Movement Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Unique Movement Mod Official Thread.
Download Links Unique Movement Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 –
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 –
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 –