When you hear of a pack such as Tyza’s SimplySharp Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2, the first thing that may want to occupy your mind is the thought that this has been developed to make weapons look better. You are totally wrong as this resource does more than that. In other words, what it has been developed to do is not just to make weapons appear impressive but also the whole world of minecraft. This implies that your world will become outstanding when you start making use of it today.
The effects that Tyza’s SimplySharp Resource Pack brings are just simply impressive. Also, materials such as different types of blocks, woods and also gravels will appear very different. If you are using an item that is classic in nature or has been updated in one way or the other, there is no doubt that they will have this improved appearance.
It has a higher resolution as compared to what you will find with other resource packs. Also, it is something which has not been completed despite all the above mentioned functionalities. This means that it is a pack that is worth making use of today for the best of experiences in the world of minecraft.
Tyza’s SimplySharp Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Tyza’s SimplySharp Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Tyza’s SimplySharp Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Tyza’s SimplySharp Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Tyza’s SimplySharp Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”