Triton Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 has been created to bring in some great additions to the game of minecraft which otherwise would have been very difficult to include in your world. Minecraft has two categories of players. While the first category is complaining about how the game looks like cartoon in terms of most of its designs, others feel such design is perfect. Triton Resource Pack has been created to target the second group of players who only want a perfect world that has the appearance of cartoon. It has greatly improved the various items, blocks as well as some different textures which you will find in your world.
Triton Resource Pack has got graphics which are Cel – shaded in terms of features and you will be able to see the effects in textures and blocks in your world. For instance, if you want to get access to wheat seeds, you will need to break grass. In such instance, you should be able to notice the Cel – shaded features in place. The pack’s resolution is average and this makes it the perfect pack to be used by minecraft players regardless of whether you are an experienced player of someone just starting out.
Triton Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Triton Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Triton Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Triton Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Triton Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”