Trashslot Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2 is one of those mods that are recommended for every minecraft player to make use of in the course of his adventure. It makes little or no sense allowing items that you don’t want to hang around when you can actually have them deleted. Except you are a pro that is used to the complicated commands in the use of lava blocks to get rid of items, you may want to make use of this mod.
Beneath your inventory window is the spot where you will always get access to the trash slot. You still have the freedom to have it moved but such will still be placed within the inventory.
As explained above, there are several ways that you can use to have items deleted in your world as you move on. However, using the Trashslot Mod to do this will save you a lot of time. For instance; there are instances when you may have to do some digging and collection of trash. This mod will definitely save you all these stress as you will delete items without hassles. You are definitely in for something great.
- Trash Slot to delete items by dropping them into it
- Untrashing of the last trash item in case of mistakes by taking it out of the trash slot again
- Configurable trash slot position by simply dragging it around with the mouse cursor
- Delete key to delete item at mouse cursor
- Shift+Delete key to delete all items of same type as the one at mouse cursor
Trashslot Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Trashslot Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Trashslot Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Trashslot-Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Trashslot Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Trashslot Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
Download Links Trashslot Mod for 1.11.2, 1.12, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – TrashSlot_1.11.2-7.4.3.jar
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – TrashSlot_1.10.2-6.3.7.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 – trashslot-mc1.9.4-5.0.7.jar
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – trashslot-mc1.7.10-1.0.31.jar