The TooManyItems Mod 1.11.2 and 1.11 is one of the oldest inventory Minecraft Mods. It is also one of the most attractive in terms of inventory control and modern features compared to other inventory mods like Not Enough Items Mod. Anyone who has tried TooManyItems may say it’s just like having access to the complete list of Minecraft items like what you get when you’re playing in a creative way and you open your inventory. You can also use spawning eggs and mob spawners this specialized inventory, even if you’re playing in Hardcore mode.
The TooManyItems Mod is good for more than just editing your inventory and use items in circumstances where you normally could not. You can also use this mod to create their own items and customize them with images, icons, colors and more. You can even use access items you never normally see, even if you were playing in a creative way, and you might be surprised to see a handful of items that the Minecraft team removed the game.
While you can create, save, load and destroy stocks with a series of clicks, Toomanyitems goes beyond its inventory window to do even more for you. With this change, you can easily switch between game modes with one click instead of entering any commands in the game. You can also control the time, defining it as any point throughout the day you like, while freezing, so that the world may become lighter or darker as you prefer. TooManyItems even allows you to track time, allowing you to create rain and snow storms on a whim. While some of these features are not just useful, they are still nice to have.
The latest version of the TooManyItems Mod features some improvements over the older versions, as expected. Now you do not need to put the exact name of an item to search for it – instead you just need to use a variety of letters that appear on the item’s name. This works for each block, and item tool in Minecraft.
TMI 1.10.2 Features
- Added new 1.10.2 items
- Enhanced enchantment, potion, and firework panels
- All-new custom items: colored leather, player heads, signs with text, filled flower pots, preselected note blocks
- New fuzzy search! You don’t have to type all the letters (e.g. RCMP for Redstone comparator)
- Press enter in the search box to spawn the top item! Get items quicker than ever
- Everything now fits in a sidebar; no more overlap with potion effects etc.
- Easier My Items (favorites) editing with helpful tooltips
- Rename save states
- Unlimited stacks is now a global setting, along with keep items on death, prevent rain and more
- Unlimited stacks refresh without ModLoader/Forge as long as you’ve opened the inventory
- Switch to spectator mode
- Improved multiplayer custom item spawning (still only if within chat length limit)
- Fixed some bugs, possibly added new ones
- Removed Herobrine spawner
TooManyItems Mod 1.11 Installation
This guide will explain how to install TooManyItems Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.1 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Make sure you properly installed Minecraft Forge API according to the version of the Mod.
- Download the mod and put the .jar file in the following folder:
- % AppData% \. Minecraft \ mods for WINDOWS users.
- ~ / .minecraft / Mods for LINUX users.
- ~ / Library / Application Support / minecraft / mods For users of Mac OS X.
- Open the launcher minecraft.
- Select the profile forge api with the same version of the mod.
- Good fun!
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download TooManyItems Mod 1.11.2
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official TooManyItems Mod Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.