Toggle Blocks Mod allows you to display and hide block by simply flipping a switch. This mod provides you with the ability of doing much more than you can imagine. For instance, it allows you to create hidden passages, invisible structures and much more without breaking sweat. In other words, you can have them done with great convenience. These blocks come in different sizes. They can be seen as diamond, gold or iron types. The size of a change block to be activated will depend on the size of the block itself.
When you are in edit mode, you can place a change block anywhere that pleases you. After which, you can point the block you intend to change to what you will like it to be. When you switch back to the GUI mode you can simply effect the change with the switch.
This is an interesting mod in every sense of the word. You will want to do everything to get your hands on this mod. This is because the experienced players are making good use of this mod out there. As such, it will be a thing of mistake to be left out.
How to install Toggle Blocks Mod
This guide will explain how to install Toggle Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Toggle Blocks Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Toggle Blocks Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- All Versions