Tinkers Construct Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2 is a great mod that give the possibility of constructing, repairing and even modifying tools and weapons in Minecraft 1.11 and 1.10.2.
If you are considering putting your tools together then this is the definitely the right mod for you to get this one done. It doesn’t only allow you to do just that as you can also have them converted into something else. One good thing about this mod is that the tools won’t disappear. Therefore, once you have succeeded in converting them; they will be yours permanently.
If you are like me and new this mod, do not worry, a lot of youtubers has videos on it, consider saving time out of your day and see some of these videos, this mod also has several wiki and guide books that will help you with features most advanced in this mod.
You simply can mix any kind of material objects or tools and will have something new, with a very well assimilated and worked texture, you will not see many bugs in this mod it is a mod very well set up, you will have new also furniture, as you can see in the image below, a simple mixture of two objects that give new object.
The advanced tools allow you the creation of new materials, you will have new oers in Minecraft that can give you more strength of the diamond itself, these ores can be built with furnace, and even their internal tools. With the help of these tools you will have new functions that will save your life really, that such a tool that give you the possibility of breaking 3×3 blocks? that even this image tool below allows you break blocks with ease and speed, something that will be very useful for you that demand for ores and space in caves.
Tinkers Construct Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Tinkers Construct Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download Tinkers Construct Mod.
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your Mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Tinkers Construct 2 Mod Features
- Materials changed, each material has unique traits
- Some new materials
- Part materials matter more. Some traits can only be obtained by using a material as a tool head
- Part replacement
- Tools with mutliple head materials can be repaired with all of them
- Tinkers’ Construct does not come with copper ore, tin ore, etc. anymore but instead supports them
- More slime island fun
- Single-Use Clay casts
- Right clicking a drain with a bucket puts the liquid into the smeltery
- Sharpening kits so you can have any harvest level desired
- No more extra-modifiers
- New modifiers: Soulbound (Nether Star) and Width/Height (Expander)
- New improved GUIs
- Slimesling and Slime boots
– Update to NotEnoughKeys new API, fixing the inventory open bug
– Fix AOE tools harvesting blocks when broken
– Separate Ardite and Cobalt configs
– Potential fix for slime islands not showing up on maps or on clients
– Change blacklist for boss-yellow-heart-drops to a config option
– Several Localization Updates. Thanks to all the people who continuously keep providing new/updated localizations!
Download Tinkers Construct Mod
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official page of Tinkers Construct Mod on Minecraft Forum. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
[su_service title=”Download Links Tinkers Construct” icon=”icon: cloud-download”][/su_service]
[su_row][su_column size=”0/0″][/su_column] [su_column size=”4/5″]
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 > TConstruct-1.10.2-2.5.5.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 > TConstruct-1.9.4-2.3.3.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9 > TConstruct-1.9-2.3.1a.jar
- For Minecraft 1.8.9 > TConstruct-1.8.9-2.2.1.jar
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 > TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.8.jar
- For Minecraft 1.11 > (Not released yet)