The Spice of Life Mod 1.11.2 is a mod that actually ensures that the effect of diminishing return is experienced when you eat something over and over again. Better put, you experience fewer hunger each time you consume the same thing over and over again.
You can actually configure everything on this mod when you are on the server side. As well as the formula used to calculate the reducing effect felt by the hunger. Let me also mention that its compatibility with hunger overhaul is also ensured.
Features of The Spice of Life
There is a provision for client side information in the form of tool tips that show the level of hunger/saturation of food (this is effective when you hold down the shift). There is also an overlap on the HUD that displays both your present saturation value and how much hunger/saturation you are likely to gain when you eat what is on your hand.
The effect of reduced hunger is automatically disabled if this mod is not installed on the server side. However, if you ever need to disable this mod on the server side that already has it installed, all you have to do is to set the ‘food.modified.enabled’ on the config settings to false.
Food values are shown when holding shift
Hunger/saturation HUD overlay
When holding food, the hunger/saturation you’d get from eating it flashes on the screen
In the 1.7.10 version, this is provided by AppleCore
- – Added a version for Minecraft 1.11
- – Fixed exception when use.time.queue and use.hunger.queue config options are both true
- – Updated Chinese localization (thanks @gxy17886)
- – Fixed packet handling (MC 1.8.9 version only)
- – Added a 1.10 compatible version
- – Fixed visual duplication of food journal contents when resizing the window
- – Updated Chinese localization (thanks xfl03)
- – Updated Spanish localization (thanks Look97)
- – Updated French localization (thanks Terraflame)
The Spice of Life Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install The Spice of Life Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the The Spice of Life Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded The-Spice-of-Life-Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download The Spice of Life Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official The Spice of Life Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”