The main thing The Fast Miner Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 is focused on is reducing torch use while „caving“. The make all the textures much brighter than usual so mining without torches is very much indeed possible. The pack isn‘t the best looking of packs that are out there. But it will without a doubt enhance your mining experience. They also make every other texture brighter so noticing mobs in caves is now much easier. So you will probably not get killed as much by creepers.
The resolution of The Fast Miner Resource Pack is only 8×8 which is extremely rare for a Minecraft resource pack nowadays. It does not mean it‘s a bad thing, you will probably be able to run the resource pack with any additional lag problems than you had already. So running the resource pack with low-end PC‘s is very much possible without any consequences other than you can now see in the dark!
If you‘re looking for something to enhance your experiences in Minecraft other than visually, you should totally check out The Fast Miner Resource Pack and give it a try!
- Updated to Minecraft’s 3rd pack organization method, and added missing textures for 1.9 and 1.10. I also updated some of the screenshots because they were wildly outdated ಠ_ಠ
- Most items are 8×8 now.
- Added Tall Grass, Double Tall Grass, Double Ferns and Wheat Crops
- Most mobs are pink, making them easily seen. Nether mobs are lime, yellow and blue to account for the generally red environment.
- Note: faces may disturb, but may also be hilarious
- Added more textures, including enchanting tables, levers and sponges!
- Also, added all new images for the pack.
- Fixed Glass and other blocks, including the mob spawner.
The Fast Miner Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install The Fast Miner Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the The Fast Miner Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack“ which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download The Fast Miner Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official The Fast Miner Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”