The Thaumcraft mod is definitely something you want, if you want a little more magic in the traditional Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2. There is a lot of work to mastering the Thaumcraft mod. You have to make yourself a wand at first, and then get to adding spells to it. To do that you need a bookcase. Then creating new spells using the bookcase. Then you need a Thaumanomicon which a book which keeps spells and helps you trough your magical experience. It seems complex at first, but once you get the hang of it. It‘s going to be incredibly exciting and fun.
There are many spells you can create through Thaumcraft. From clearing water from the ocean to cutting down huge trees with one little wave of the wand. You can spend hours on end just discovering new spells and developing them. There are endless opportunities withing this single simple mod. It‘s mind blowing.
It‘s hard to put into words on how much you can do within the mod, you would just have to try it for yourself to be able to understand. So if you‘re into being a wizard casting spells and discovering new ones and more. The Thaumcraft Mod is definitely something for you. It‘s not one of the most downloaded mod in history for no reason, trust me.
Thaumcraft Latest Changelog
– Left in some test fx with the harvest seals. Oops.
– Fixed lumber and breaker seals. Turns out they were taking advantage of the bug with tasks getting stuck that I fixed in 5.2.3. Reworked them not to rely on bugs .
– Climbing golems should be less likely to try and climb whatever they are working on.
– Golems are now more likely to try and get next to their target block instead of right in it.
– Fix for possible seal crash on servers.
– Tracked down a nasty bug causing golem AI to interrupt itself and ‘lose’ certain tasks. This effected harvest seals especially and would cause farms to become very slow.
Thaumcraft mod Installation
This guide will explain how to install Thaumcraft mod for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Thaumcraft file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Thaumcraft-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Thaumcraft mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Thaumcraft mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”