TeleToro Mod 1.11.2 is a mod that has been created to redefine the teleportation aspect of the game of minecraft and make it more exciting for players. It has proven to be a very unique and effective mod amongst other teleportation mods. The other teleportation mods tend to function in a similar way which makes them less exciting.
The truth is that you haven’t come across a mod such as this one before. This is because of its high level of uniqueness. Unlike the others, it doesn’t implement teleportation devices into the world of minecraft. Rather, what it does is that it gives players access to go to another dimension by the time they begin making use of it.
The only drawback about this mod is that you will need some time to get used to it and get the best out of it. This is because it tends to be very different from the other mods that have been created in the past. With this mod, you will be able to access Teleotory dimension. It is very different from the traditional dimension that you are used to in the game. This is because just one metre that you will travel in this dimension can be equal to about 64 dimensions of the traditional minecraft.
TeleToro Mod Change Log
- Teletory portals are now linkable
- Added Teletory Portal Linker
- Portals now collapse correctly when neighor blocks are broken (1.11+ bug)
- Portal cache improved
- Ender pearls no longer hurt the player when wearing ender boots
- Added Ender Boots
- Players no longer take damage in the Teletory if standing on an Ender Block
- Fixed en_US.lang entries that broke in 1.11
- The Teletory is no longer an empty void
- Teletory Ore Block added
- Teletory Pearl Item added
- Improved portal teleportation logic
- Decreased Endermite spawning rates
- Decreased damage rate inflicted by the Teletory
- Teletory portal now collapses when any of the portal blocks are broken
TeleToro Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install TeleToro Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the NameMod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Name Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download TeleToro Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official TeleToro Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”