TechReborn Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a mod in the game of minecraft which is based on two major modifications. These modifications are known as IC2 and Gregtech. Its major aim is to add some advanced functionalities to the game of minecraft and make it more exciting than it already is.
TechReborn brings in something very different and if you happen to be a minecraft player who hasn’t been making use of it, there is no doubt that you are missing out on lots of the fun that it can bring to your minecraft mods.
TechReborn Mod Features
TechReborn is such a wonderful mod that its additions can be explained in its features. Some of them will be listed below.
- There are multi cable parts
- It has powernet of its own with machines that can explode
- It has a lava generator which is very advanced. Lava is drained at a faster rate and more power is produced
- There is the existence of a multiblock blast furnance. This aids the making of steel and Chrome
- There is the existence of advanced Ic2 tools
- Fluid can be stored with the aid of quantum tank
- There is an industrial sawmill
- Bump version, #releaseBuild
- Fix #843, Some fluids dont have a texture so they wont render.
- Fix Watermill missing texture, closes #841
- Add the unified FluidGenerator recipe system + Restructure FluidGenerators tiles
- Fix QuantumChest duplication bug and content sync
- Fix QuantumTank fluid updates
- Merge pull request #844 from Ourten/fix/energy-generators-2
- Add tryAddingEnergy to ThermalGenerator to fix eternal activation with adjacent lava
- Add tryAddingEnergy method to SemifluidGenerator
- Add activation state change for HeatGenerator + Cleanup side-check code
- Add tryAddingEnergy method to GasTurbine
- Add activation state change to DragonEggSiphoner + Add convenient energy add method
TechReborn Mod 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install TechReborn Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the TechReborn file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded TechReborn-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download TechReborn Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official TechReborn Mod Official Thread and website. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.12 – TechReborn-1.12-220.127.116.11-universal.jar
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – TechReborn-1.11.2-18.104.22.168-universal.jar
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – TechReborn-1.10.2-22.214.171.124-universal.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 – TechReborn-1.9.4-126.96.36.199-universal.jar
- For Minecraft 1.8.9 – TechReborn-1.8.9-0.7.11.61-universal.jar
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – TechReborn-1.7.10-0.7.18.1110-universal.jar
- For Minecraft 1.11 – TechReborn-1.11-188.8.131.52-universal.jar