Taco Tuesday mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a very useful mod which you can add to your mod collections in the world of for the ultimate minecraft experience. There is something the game of minecraft or players lack to fully explore their worlds to the fullest. This is the chance to have access to various foods which they can use to satisfy their hunger at every given point in time wherever it matters most. Through the downloading and installation of Taco Tuesday mod, you an be rest assured that this challenge will be a thing of the past.
Just as the name implies, Taco Tuesday mod is all about ensuring the addition of tacos which you can make use of to have your hunger satisfied in your world. They aren’t just the ordinary or normal additions which you are used to as they are super delicious as well. Some of the unique features of this mod will be listed below:
Beef tacos which aren’t only crunchy but soft as well
- Chicken tacos that are soft
- Pork tacos that are crunchy
- Mutton tacos that are soft
- Fish tacos that soft
- Tortillas that is soft
- Taco shells which are crunchy
How to install Taco Tuesday Mod
This guide will explain how to install Taco Tuesday Modfor Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Taco Tuesday Mod for Minecraft 1.16
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.