Substratum Mod 1.16/1.15.2 has been introduced to the game minecraft to ensure an inclusion of better and improved ores that you have never seen before. Metals and ores have always been vital in the game of minecraft. This is due to the uncompromising roles that they tend to play in the process of crafting.
The best part about Substratum Mod is that the ores introduced into the game of minecraft do have their specific functions as well as features that make them unique from one another. There have been some mods that have been designed in the past to help produce ores but none comes close to what Substratum Mod can offer you.
Why You Need This Mod
Substratum Mod has some similar ores that you will be able find elsewhere such as bronze, brass and so on. However, there are some rare ones as well such as: Electrum, Enderium, and Lumium. Once you can have access to these ores; you will be able to craft some wonderful items that can only add more fun to your minecraft adventure.
One thing that you will appreciate about this mod is the fact that it can be customized. This can be possible through its configuration file which gives you the option to either have ores edited or even disabled.
The following metals are added to by this mod:
- Brass (Copper + Zinc)
- Bronze (Copper + Tin)
- Steel (Iron + Coal, recipe disabled by default)
- Invar (Iron + Nickel)
- Cupronickel (Copper + Nickel)
- Electrum (Gold + Silver)
- Signalum (Copper + Silver + Liquid Redstone)
- Lumium (Tin + Silver + Liquid Glowstone)
- Enderium (Tin + Platinum + Silver + Liquid Enderpearl)
Note: Liquid Redstone/Glowstone/Enderpearl recipes are disabled by default in this mod. Other mods may add recipes for them.
Substratum Mod Change log
- Ported to MC 1.11
- Item and block registry names are now lowercase with underscores. The mod will remap the block/items when loading 1.10 worlds.
Substratum Mod Installation
This guide will explain how to install Substratum Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Substratum file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Substratum-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
I personally recommend you to use CraftGuide to help you with the recipe of each of these items.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Substratum Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Substratum Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”