Styled Blocks Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2 is designed to include the missing stairs and slabs for glass blocks and minecraft stones. Traditional minecraft blocks were not as appealing as these blocks. This is was why players got frustrated whenever they made use of those blocks. However, it must be said that these blocks have taken the game of minecraft to a whole new level.
Are you looking forward to a fantastic game with improved block style? If this is what you want then this is your mod. Why not take a dive into a mod that has given the game of minecraft a new definition.
The Styled Blocks mod is very useful for many material blocks like oak planks and sandstone. You can test the mod in creative mode and see all the numerous block styles that come with it. All textures are quite mind-boggling as they are fully compatible with the minecraft resource textures.
This is how interesting things can really get with this mod, the more reason why you will hardly want to miss out on this one. You can really enjoy your game if you get this mod today.
Styled Blocks Mod for Minecraft Changelog:
- – FIX: Added missing simple recipe for flat sandstone slabs. Use the styled
flat sandstone block in the standard slab crafting recipe.
- – NEW: Slabs for soft clay, hardened clay, granite brick, and sandstone
brick blocks added to stone slabs catalog.
- – NEW: Slabs for all styled cobblestone blocks added. New cobblestone slabs
catalog added; use any ‘cobblestone’ block in catalog recipe.
- – CHG: All wood slabs created under a single catalog (no longer one for birch
and one for oak). Use any wooden plank in the catalog recipe.
- – FIX: Fixed incorrect map colors for most of the styled blocks and slabs.
- – FIX: Added missing labels for config GUI screens.
How to install Styled Blocks Mod?
This guide will explain how to install Styled Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Styled Blocks Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Styled-Blocks-Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Styled Blocks Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Styled Blocks Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
Download Links Styled Blocks Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – styledblocks-mc1.11.2-3.1.jar