As the name already suggests, the Still Hungry Mod is an excellent addition to Minecraft 1.11 that implements a ton of food elements into the Minecraft. Most of the new features it adds are focused around eatable elements for example squids can now drop cookable meat and alongside this you can make a ton of stuff such as burgers and fries. To round everything off, this mod also adds a lunchbox into the mix that’ll allow you to carry around all your food items easily.
The inspiration for Still Hungry Mod was simple, while playing Minecraft, you get those moments where you just go “Why is that not a thing?” We made them things. The bonus idea of this mod was to basically make more uses out of items you don’t use a lot in Minecraft.
The mod has been designed By 17CupsOfCoffee, DizzyAlyx and bethw08 and is available for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.8, 1.9 and Minecraft 1.10.
- Translations into Russian, German and French.
- The lunchbox is functional again after being broken in 2.1.0. The functionality of it has also changed; each lunchbox now has an individual inventory instead of there being one per player. Fixes Issue #8.
- Sprites and textures were updated to add more color and contrast, as well as fixing some consistency issues.
- The cheese recipe was changed to fix the issue with buckets duplicating in the furnace. You now receive a bucket of cheese when you cook milk, which can then be crafted into a block of cheese – this will return the bucket as normal. Fixes Issue #7.
- The mod now has a creative mode tab especially for its items. Also if you start a new world, you should notice the items are in a bit of a more sensible order in creative. Fixes Issue #9.
- The barrel can now be crafted from any wood type, including wood from other mods and the newer types of wood added in recent Minecraft updates. Fixes Issue #13.
- Shift clicking functionality was added to the stove and lunchbox. This will be added to the barrel in a later update. Fixes Issue #5.
- A bug with the barrel not draining water from water buckets was fixed. Fixes Issue #16.
Still Hungry Mod 1.12 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download Still Hungry Mod.
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Still Hungry Mod
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below.”
Official Links for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.10/1.9/1.8/1.7.10: Download Still Hungry Mod