Stellar Sky Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2 will ensure that the skies in your world are greatly improved far beyond what you may be seeing at the moment. The truth is that minecraft as a game has been a complete definition of creativity in all ramifications. This is due to some of the wonderful mods that have improved most aspects of the game and make it to be very real and inviting.
However, the sky hasn’t really improved much since the game came into existence. This is perhaps what Stellar Sky Mod Download will enable you to achieve. Your world will look very different and unique from that of others. The sky in your world will improve due to the changes that are brought into the game by this wonderful mod.
You will have access to a sun and moon that are functioning 100% as they will be moving around the sky just the way they function in real life. At night, the sky will become livelier due to the presence of stars in it. One great feature that you will likely appreciate is the freedom to have the length of the year and day customized.
Stellar Sky Mod Features
- Real colored stars rise at night; They even twinkle. (Note: Configurable)
- The Sun and Moon is much fancier, smaller than default, and they move diagonally like real world.
- Milky way can be seen on the night sky.
- Length of a year and length of a day can be changed by config.
- Can view the additional displays such as horizontal, equatorial, ecliptic grid. Also landscape is added on the recent version(v0.1.4.8) (Disabled by default, see Per Dimension settings)
- Current time is shown on the HUD. It can be manipulated by pressing key ‘U’. (For more information, see Stellar API)
- Client Settings is configurable via HUD.
* Currently this mod does not affect performance much.
Stellar Sky Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Stellar Sky Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Stellar Sky Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Stellar-Sky-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Stellar Sky Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Stellar Sky Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
Download Links Stellar Sky Mod for 1.11.2, 1.12, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.11 –
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 –
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 –
- For Minecraft 1.8.9 –