Sphax PureBDcraft Resource Pack 1.14.2/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a beautiful texture pack that in addition to graphics, it adds a cartoon design on your Minecraft 1.14.2, so even the Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack is a texture in cartoon style, fact very well done, with pixels incredibly well designed the graphic anime was quite realistic.
The texture will not take the standard design of Minecraft, just add a different vision to the game, all of us who play minecraft want more realism, a game that everything is square is necessary to have a pixels essence very well done, and that’s what this texture is certainly one of the best texture for minecraft with over 1.6 million downloads, is well known and loved by minecraft followers.
If you are a person looking for a more comical environment in minecraft sounds like something that would work very well thanks to the incredible resource pack Sphax PureBDcraft, one thing in particular that texture is that it was created thinking to meet the need in general all players of Minecraft, is a vector-based texture that is available in resolutions from 16×16 to 512×512, which yielded all this fame it meets the requirements and needs of many computers, until even the weakest who can not run texture packs if your computer is regularly good, we recommend the resolution 128 x 128.
Sphax PureBDcraft Resource Pack Changelog
- Nether overhaul (new netherrack, new quartz_ore, new lava) by Sphax & EskiMojo14
- Added Magma by Sphax & Eskimojo14
- Added Red Nether Bricks by EskiMojo14
- Added Structure blocks and item by EskiMojo14
- Added Nether Wart block by MushirMickeyJoe & HanFox
- Added Bone block by Sphax & EskiMojo14
- Added Husk by EskiMojo14
- Updated Piston model by EskiMojo14
- Added Stray by Sphax & EskiMojo14
- Added Polar Bear by Sphax, EskiMojo14 & HanFox
- Fixed some z-fighting on doors by HanFox
- Fixed title of “Chest with Minecart” not fitting by HanFox
- Fixed flipped texture on Cave Spider by EskiMojo14
- Fixed 3rd person display of Torch by HanFox
- Fixed UV on Jukebox and Noteblock by EskiMojo14
How to install Sphax PureBDcraft Resource Pack 1.11.2
This guide will explain how to install Sphax PureBDcraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Sphax PureBDcraft Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher HD.
- For MCPatcher:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
Note: If you are still having to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Sphax PureBDcraft Resource Pack
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Sphax PureBDcraft Resource Pack – Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.10, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7 – [512x, 256x, 128x, 64x and 32x]