Soartex Fanver Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 – Vanilla Resource Pack has been developed to see to the improvement of the original texture which minecraft is actually known for. It is growing in popularity everyday in the minecraft community due to its functionalities which have been recently discovered by minecraft players. What this pack has been developed to achieve in the game is to ensure that the in-game or default textures are improved on. There are lots of positive improvements in the pixels of the game. Once you have tried it out, you will agree that it has been able to make the minecraft environment more organic in its own way.
The in-game textures aren’t only what it has been created to develop as the graphics are looking more impressive than ever before. This is because not only are they sharp as they are also smooth. Just expect a different world that will leave you amazed with Soartex Fanver – Vanilla Resource Pack at your disposal. The best part is that the future definitely looks bright for the minecraft community as there is likely going to be some upgrades and updates in the future regarding this pack. However, at the moment start using this pack to change the outlook of your world.
Soartex Fanver Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Soartex Fanver Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Soartex Fanver Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Soartex Fanver Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Soartex Fanver Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”