Smoothcraft Resource Pack 1.16/1.15.2/1.14.4 was developed to work with minecraft 1.10.2. This means that it is one of the few packs which can work effectively on this version without any kind of problem whatsoever. It is a wonderful pack which every minecraft player that is yearning for an improved gaming experience should actually have.
Smoothcraft Resource Pack is all about the additions of shadings in your world. Shading will be added to the corners of those blocks in your world. Also, they will be added to some of the entities that you can find around. It doesn’t really influence the resolution of the game in any way. However, what it does is that it makes the textures look like 3D.
One thing about this resource pack is the fact that although, it has been developed to ensure that the visuals of minecraft is improved on, it doesn’t go beyond the default 16X resolution used by minecraft. There are Smoothcraft Resource Pack versions which are very compatible with iOS and Android operating systems. This goes to explain how very versatile this resource pack has been developed to be for minecraft players. It is a pack which has been built for everyone.
Smoothcraft Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Smoothcraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Smoothcraft Resource Pack .
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Smoothcraft Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Smoothcraft Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”