One great thing about Smooth UHC PvP Texture Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 is the fact that it has been created to meet the varying needs of the minecraft community as a whole. This implies that it is one of those packs which are unlimited in terms of their functionalities. A proof of this is the fact that it comes in different resolutions (a total of four). These are 16×16, 512×512, 64×64, and also 128×128.
If you are a newbie in the world of minecraft, you won’t understand what it means getting some of the best visuals at relatively low resolutions. However, for the pros, they all perfectly understand what can be added to their gaming experiences over the course of time. This is a pack which has been able to ensure that despite all the features fully integrated into it, there is room for the new players. This means that even if your system is low in terms of specification, you can still have access to what it has to offer to the minecraft community.
However, it should be noted that for you to get the best experience with this pack, you will need to make use of the highest resolution. It has got a gui/hotbar which is new and also a short sword.
Smooth UHC PvP Texture Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Smooth UHC PvP Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Smooth UHC PvP Texture Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Smooth UHC PvP Texture Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Smooth UHC PvP Texture Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x – 512x, 256x, 128x, 64x and 32x
Link by iTheEndeer