SlashBlade Mod 1.16/1.15.2 has been designed to add more colors to the combat aspect of minecraft. It is a mod that promises lots of excitement due to what it has been created to address. You would have noticed that the traditional tools which you are provided with in the game of minecraft make the game to be a bit boring and unexciting. This is because you are used to most of the weapons that are at your disposal.
SlashBlade Mod has been brought into existence to improve your overall minecraft experience through its addition of a very strong and powerful weapon. When you want to talk of mods that are combat related, then this one should be always listed among the best. This is because not only does it undergo regular update to add new features that make it to be very irresistible, it also ensures that bug related problems are fixed in no time.
Katana is the weapon that this mod will be adding to your game. With this weapon at your disposal, you will be able to get rid of mobs that will want to stand on your way. The best part about this weapon is that it doesn’t really matter whether you are about to be attacked by large number of mobs as you can still bring them down with ease.
- Fix: Add null check (Manager Entities
- Fix: Drop event error
- Add: Enchantment visual effect enabled config(default: true)
- Add: New SpecialEffect HFCustom
- Use ForgeEnergyAPI
- Effect : Damage bypassing any defensive effect
- Add: EnderIO support
- Available: It is like an empower recipe for anvil.
- Add: New SpecialEffect BlastEdge
- It accumulates debuff and explodes when it exceeds a certain value.
- When Lv is low, it hurts itself.
- Drop: Powered creeper
- Mod: Lockon circle Increase in lightness
- Add: Fence & mob right click cancelling
SlashBlade Mod 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install SlashBlade Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the SlashBlade file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded SlashBlade-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download SlashBlade Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official SlashBlade Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”