Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 has been developed to ensure that the world of minecraft is upgraded in terms of its look. It is true that most minecraft players, most especially the ones that are newbies enjoy playing vanilla minecraft. However, you notice that the textures look more like cartoon. This is capable of reducing the appeal and excitement which minecraft as a game is known for. The reason for such is simply due to the fact that your world will not be real in any way with such looks. This is one of the reasons why Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack has been created.
It is a great pack which has been created to ensure that your world becomes more realistic. The truth is that you will never appreciate what it is like being in a world which appears very real as compared to when items have the designs of cartoon. The effective functioning of Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack depends on how you make use of it as well. This means that you need to have Optifine installed. Alternatively, you also make use of MCPatcher. All these are just meant to give you the best result when making use of it.
Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Sky Photo Realism Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”