Single Player Commands Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a tool that you of the ability to use several additional commands in minecraft 1.16.
A truth about this mod is that you will have to pay close attention when using the commands, since you will be changing things around the world, it can be used in both multiplayer and single player.
With Single Player Commands Mod you will be able to change simple things and even super difficult things to do, what this mod really does is add a command ton for your game, each command with a specific use, which can impact their world directly or indirectly, correct errors in the game, or even configure a plug with only commands.
If you are anxious to know what would this command, see below a list of some of the commands that are added when you install this mod.
- climb – Allows the player to climb any surface without a ladder
- clone [quantity] – Clones the NPC Which you are looking at
- config <setglobal [reset]> – Allows you to set the global configuration file to your current configuration
- confusesuicide – Makes mobs attack one another
- creeper <explosion [enable | disable]> – Enables or disables creeper explosions
- criticalhit [enable | disable] – Allows you to turn critical hits always on / off
- clouds [enable | disable] – Allows you to turn clouds on / off via command
- cyclepainting – Cycles through the painting Which you are pointing at
- damage – Turns player damage on / off
These commands are very good true? because that’s not all, and not half, the command list is much longer, the power of control that this mod gives to you is awesome, to use this command just press the (T) button, and then type the command you want, press “Enter” and this command will be activated. Faced with all these things we can say that SPC Mod is a mod for veterans who can not live without an adventure that is their height.
Single Player Commands Mod 1.14.2 Installation
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download Single Player Commands Mod.
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Single Player Commands Mod 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official page of Single Player Commands Mod in Minecraft Forum. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
Official Links for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10: Download Single Player Commands [V4.9]