The main thing the creators of SimplySharp Resource Pack 1.16/1.15.2/1.14.4 is sharpening all of the textures throughout Minecraft. Making everything look extremely smooth and appealing. There are a few things that have been changed more than other things though. For example the water, it‘s probably one of the few things that haven‘t really been sharpened. It‘s just made extremely realistic, making it not far from reality.
All of the textures look better than ever using this pack. There‘s not much negative about this resource pack at all since it‘s incredibly well made, most of you will probably really enjoy the SimplySharp Resource Pack. The pack has a bit high resolution though, a resolution of 128x. So not all computers will be able to run the pack. If you have a low-end laptop that doesn‘t function the default Minecraft textures on its own, this is probably not going to work for you either.
Probably one of the most appealing resource packs of all time. So if you‘re looking for a little bit more sharpness and smoothness into your Minecraft textures so it will be complete eye candy to look at, I would recommend you to check out the SimplySharp Resource Pack if your computer can handle it.
SimplySharp Resource Pack Installation
This guide will explain how to install SimplySharp Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the SimplySharp Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack“ which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download SimplySharp Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official SimplySharp Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”