Silent’s Gems Mod 1.11.2 has been able to add more colors to the excitement and fun that minecraft is known for. It is a mod that has been created to add a total of 12 gemstones which can be used for the execution of different tasks. If you really want to experience more from your minecraft adventure than what you are experiencing now then you need this mod.
The tasks that the gemstones are used for could be: having new tools crafted, crafting of gadgets that will contribute positively to overall gaming experience. The only drawback about this mod is that you will require java 8 and silent lab completely installed before you can make use of it in your minecraft adventure. Also don’t allow the mod to stay for a long time without being updated regularly as this can lead to unnecessary crash.
This is a mod which goes beyond the addition of gemstones as there are other things that you can benefit from it as well. For instance, you will be given access to variety of tools that will be useful such as Return Home Charm or even Torch Bandolier.
Silent’s Gems Mod Features
- Tools: Craft a nearly limitless variety of swords, katanas, magic scepters, pickaxes, shovels, axes, and more!
- Armor: Modular, like tools. Can be decorated (models WIP) and can provide more protection than diamond armor.
- Blocks: Bricks, lamps, teleporters, and more!
- Enchantment Tokens: Invest your resources to enchant tools, instead of XP! They should work with most other mods.
- Chaos Gems: Somewhat like reusable potions, but you can also use them to fly! Finally returned in 2.2.x!
- Return Home Charm: Return to a set point from anywhere, even across dimensions!
Tools and Armor
Tools and armor can be made of the 32 gems you can find in the world, plus the “supercharged” gems that you can craft, flint, and even more materials if using add-ons. Each material creates items with different durability, mining speed, melee and magic damage, protection and toughness (armor), and enchantability. You can also craft tools and armor with more than one type of material — simply swap out parts in the recipe for different ones! After being crafted, tools and armor can be “decorated” by crafting them with additional materials. This changes their appearance only, not their stats.
Silent’s Gems includes a variety of tools: everything from vanilla and more!
- Swords – Mostly like vanilla, but super-tier swords have a magic attack.
- Katanas – Faster than swords, but less melee damage and more magic damage. Super-tier only.
- Scepters – Much slower than swords, low melee damage, but high magic damage. Super-tier only.
- Tomahawks – Throwing axes. Low melee damage, but a thrown tomahawk can deal a devastating amount of damage, especially if it hits the target’s head. They are somewhat effective at chopping wood.
- Pickaxes – Similar to vanilla pickaxes, but they work on more materials like glass. They have the Area Miner super skill.
- Shovels – Mostly identical to vanilla shovels. They have the Area Miner super skill.
- Axes – Similar to vanilla axes, but they can also break leaves quickly. They have the Lumberjack super skill.
- Hoes – Identical to vanilla hoes, but fancier looking.
- Sickles – Capable of clearing plants from a large area with a single swing! They can also harvest crops without breaking the plant.
Silent’s Gems Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Silent’s Gems Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Silent’s Gems Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Silent’s-Gems-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Silent’s Gems Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Silent’s Gems Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”