Shulker Armor Mod 1.16/1.15.2 has been designed to ensure that the varying needs of those minecraft players who love the combat aspect of the game are met. Whether you want to admit it or not, how you will be able to overcome various creatures in your world as you go on will depend on the weapons that you have at your disposal. This means that when you lack the needed weapons to become very effective during such instance, you could just fall short and get killed. Through the advent of a mod such as Shulker Armor, you will be able to have access to various weapons of all kinds that can make you more effective during the process of combat.
In a nutshell, Shulker Armor mod has been created to ensure the introduction and addition of different types of weapons into the world of minecraft. This is one of those mods that will give you options while embarking on your adventure. Some of what you will have access to are: Shulker Armor, Shulker bullets, and Shulker bow. In addition to such, it will ensure that users have access to a weapon which can be used for long ranges. It is new and effective.
How to install Shulker Armor Mod
This guide will explain how to install Shulker Armor Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Shulker Armor Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Shulker Armor Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – shulkerarmor-1.0.jar