Ships Mod is developed to help you build ships out of basic blocks as well allowing you sail that very ship in your minecraft world. With this mod, you can build just about anything. This could range from a raft with just two blocks to a massive ship with tens of thousands of blocks. You do not want to deprive yourself of the fun that comes with such mod. There are certain things you need to know before you can really take full advantage of this mod, and that is what you are about to find out.
There are some information you need at your fingertips to enable you achieve complete success in the course of building your ship. The first thing you need to ensure is that your ship is built on top of water, and not somewhere else. The next thing is to make sure you are following all the necessary guidelines that will be given to you. Failure to do this may affect the chances of the ship sailing successfully when it is launched. There is so much for you to achieve with this mod. Get on board the Ships mod and have all the fun you have ever wished for.
How to install Ships Mod
This guide will explain how to install Ships Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Ships Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Ships-Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Ships Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Ships Mod Official Thread.
Download Links Ships Mod for 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – v1.7.10-1.0.4